This first week of work has been quite an adventure. After our moving of debris, we moved on to a house that we were too demolish. Our first day at this house we started by removing the shingles. It was a good day. The rest of the time since Thursday, from working on this house, we have not gone a day without and injury. These included, someone getting wood chips in their eye, a nail in the foot, electrocution, a wood chunk in someone's arm and 2 walls falling on the same person. From the walls falling on lex, he first suffered a concussion and then his arm in a sling. We are still working on this house. Thankfully all the walls are on the ground in pieces but we are convinced this house is cursed.
Oh, more exciting stuff that happened, after lex got electrocuted from wires that should have been shut off, we broke the gas pipe and natural gas was everywhere. The fire department came as well as the gas company and we were delayed work for a while. Cedar 6 has a tradition now that each round the fire department has to be involved somehow. It's only been a week and we have had quite the experience. The house is fully demolished, just needs to be put on the dump trailer.