Thursday, April 11, 2013

Invasives invasives

Nothing really new here on my end. Still chopping away at the invasive species. Everyday we have to move to a different spot on camp because we clear out so much. And even though we are tired and worn out, we still make a huge piles of things we have cleared out.

Today I got to run the chainsaw and it felt awesome! I really enjoyed it cause no one made me angry from not working. :)

Next week we are cabin leaders again and we all are looking forward to working with kids and the change of pace from pulling out trees day in and day out. And after a week of working with kids, I'm coming home for the first time! :) yay!!

The picture is of me hard at work in the field a couple weeks ago! It was an extremely slow day but I'm still smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment